The Chimney Pillow is the simple, cost-effective way to stop chimney draughts, reduce noise and heat loss.
Easy to install and remove it is made from a special laminate of three poly plastics making it airtight, tear-resistant and long-lasting.
- Easy to inflate
- Specially designed to allow a little ventilation up the chimney
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Can be easily positioned within chimneys
- Stops downdraughts and up draughts
- Stops debris, soot and bird mess
- Inflate to install, deflate to remove
- Allows a little ventilation
- Easy to install. Reusable
All sizes shown are chimney sizes and not pillow sizes. The Chimney Pillow itself will be slightly larger.
- Small size (15” x 9” – 38cm x 23 cm) – Typical modern fireplace
- Medium size (24” x 12” – 60cm x 30 cm) – Victorian fireplace (Most popular size)
- Large size (36” x 15” – 90 cm x 38cm ) – Georgian fireplace
The sizes are length x width.
Now with additional option of the mouth inflation tube that enables the Chimney Pillow to be inflated while in position. Length 600 mm.